D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Am 33 Today!

Yes my dear readers and followers, I just turned 33 years old today and I am happy so you can simply greet me "Happy Birthday!"

All I can say is God has been so good and faithful to me and He will stay that way forever. Last time I talked about the blessings I have received from Him in spite of my iniquities. Today, the Lord simply showed me how blessed I am with the people He sent to love me.

My mother had prepared and ordered some food to share for celebration. My cousins and my older brother's family were my only home visitors. A lot of my friends from church, office and former work and classmates greeted me either through phone text messages, email, face book or my other personal website. It feels good to be remembered and feel loved on this special day.

I thank God for all the blessings and for the 33 years gift of life. Although the birthday requests and prayers I have been praying for remains unanswered, I strongly believed that I will received them in His perfect timing. Actually I asked for a Mac book pro laptop and the full scholarship grant for the AIDS conference in Vienna among others from God so let's wait and see.

But imperatively, God has reminded me today about my real purpose in this life; that I might come into Christ likeness. This is the goal of my faith in Him to be victorious for victory begins with the name of Jesus on our lips and will be consummated by the nature of Jesus in our hearts!

Today also marked the second year anniversary of this blog, the online personal journal of mine. I am so glad that it has been reached by many and feel so blessed to have followers who are praying for or with me and became my online friends. Thank you guys!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose, Romans 8:28.

God bless you all and shalom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y, 33 years old! You have your whole life before you, go with G-d, you my friend are loved.

E L R o i said...

Thank you my dear friend! God bless and love you too bro!

Rajsh Sabio-Velasquez said...

Uy kuya, happy bday!

sorry i was sick... kagabi ko lang nabasa email mo and i didnt have that much time to even reply... will get in touch soon! (parang sinabi ko na rin yun ah. hehe)

nway, im happy for you! happy 33yrs! God bless u more... =)

E L R o i said...

Thanks Rajsh and no problem....Blessings always.. :D