D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Now @ Wordpress


Maintaining two blogs is not practical. I believe most of yo
u would agree. The reason for my transfer to WordPress is the new venture, which I believe God has called me. 

Blogspot is where I had started pouring out my thoughts and emotions when I was rising from rock bottom. Since then, so many things had happened that I am very grateful for. From an HIV patient to being a peer counselor and educator to becoming a local and Asia HIV facilitator, to being a pastoral counselor, and now nearing to obtain my Ph.D. degree as a mental health professional. It has been 12 years in my journey here.

The last post I have here before this one is about my new e-book. It is the new platform I believe the Lord has called me to do at this point in my journey with Him. At first, my motivation was to have an extra source of income. However, my expectation when it comes to sales did not happen. God has made me realized that my motivation is not noble enough. I, too, believe it was kind of selfish. I have come to realize this as soon as I was writing my second e-book. 

I had prayed early this year that He gives me a platform where I can share the knowledge, experiences, learning, and skills I have acquired from either out or in-formal schooling or training. In short, everything I have learned in life that God will lead me to share. When I came across this e-book idea middle of this year, my heart is at peace when I tried starting writing and began watching webinars to educate myself on how to do it.

Thus, to make my content relevant and focus, I have decided to make another one dedicated to this. And yet, I will keep sharing my thoughts, feelings, and new endeavors that are aligned to the theme of my writings. That is being true to yourself. Hence, I called my new website or blog, Simply TRY or Simply The Really You. It is the first step towards mental wellness. Being the real you include all your experiences in life, both good and bad. It is where the tag line "Every Experience Matters" came from. Because it is the truth, take it from a long-term HIV survivor like me and now, a mental health practitioner. Sometimes, I do psychotherapy, but more often, I do counseling and psycho-educational workshops to my clients.

So, to all my dear followers here, please kindly visit my new website through the link below. Do not forget to follow me there and like my post. Thank you for journeying with me here fellow pilgrims. May God bless us all. Soli Deo Gloria!

https://simplytrytherealyou.wordpress.com/



1 comment:

E L R o i said...

Thank you, Eapkmod For Game!