D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Sunday, September 14, 2008

COH in Bohol

Greetings to all my readers!

It was my first time in Bohol and that's where I had my third COH facilitation happened. The participants were so very active and participative and I sensed their zealousness to learn everything about HIV and AIDS and how to respond to it. I am glad that all of them were happy after the two days workshop and I thank God coz once again, more than 30 people has been blessed and inspired with my story. I thank God and praise Him for what He's doing in my life now!

The province of Bohol is a very placid and beautiful place. It is so clean, fresh and you can feel the nature as you travel around the city on the coastal highway. For the very first time, I saw the wonderful chocolate hills and the tarsiers of Bohol. I thank God for giving me all these opportunities to see His creations and I am looking forward for more as I do his work as His servant.

May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless me and my family. Heavenly Father, you are truly worthy of the highest praise!

No comments: