D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Saints Day

Hello readers! Happy Halloween!

Please allow me to thank you today, "All Saints Day" for taking time to visit and read my blogs. I want you to know that I really appreciate it. Thank you for writing some comments. I just hope and pray that this website of mine will be known to people who are struggling with homosexuality and people living with HIV. Also I pray that it will be known to people who did not know anything about HIV and AIDS and to those people who are sick and tired of living the homosexual lifestyle. All these I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen.

Next time I will be talking about the most dreadful thing that gradually kills the HIV positive people around the globe, stigma and discrimination.

God Bless you people!

No comments: