D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Saturday, June 5, 2010

COH Zamboanga

Praise God for another successful "Channels of Hope" workshop!

It was held last week in Zamboanga City to train the people working with this NGO including the church partners and a few brothers from the Muslim community.

This was truly a remarkable event because it's the first time I have experienced and witnessed where Christians and Muslims joined together and really getting along well! Also it was the biggest number of participants we handled so far, a total number of 36.

Once again, these new group of people were blessed by God's grace, love, goodness and faithfulness in my life as I have shared my testimony with them. I gained new friends too. It was my first time in this western part of Mindanao and I thank the Lord for He allowed us to visit some places, experienced the "barter trade", and taste some of their native food.

What a great way to start my first day on this new job! God is simply the best!

No comments: