D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Monday, September 27, 2010

COH in Cebu

It was my fourth time to visit the city and my second time to do the "Channels of Hope" or COH workshop in Cebu last week.

The first one was back in 2009 when I was part of training team to train the second batch of facilitators. This time, some of those new facilitators were now part of the team and most of them were their first time to practice what they have learned more than a year ago.

In spite of a big group of this health team from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, we have four sets of facilitators of three for four groups; everything went well for God was truly in control.

More than 120 participants have attended, were very blessed with the whole workshop and have become new "salt and light" for those people who needs it especially those infected and affected by the HIV pandemic.

I continually thank God and give back all the honor, glory and praises to Him for entrusting me this work and ministry despite of my weaknesses. Blessed be thy name Lord Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to hear what you are doing, God is certainly giving you opportunities to touch people who might not otherwise. Praying for you my friend.

E L R o i said...

Hello Stanw...thanks for the comment and the prayers. Lord bless you friend.

Artsdeco, thanks will try it soon..:)