D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas 2012 is Simply Jesus


Happy Christmas to all who follow this blog and to everyone out there! This season is all about Jesus who was sent by our Father God to save us through living for Him and for Him alone. Happy Birthday my dear Lord Jesus Christ! Thank you very much for coming into my life and for all of us. Truly all the honor, praises and glory be upon you and your name be lifted up and exalted to the highest.

“Simply Jesus” was the title of the Christmas celebration in our church. In connection with this, I am so personally grateful to God for allowing me to step up into a new challenge. When the task of EMCEE-ing the event was offered to me with another church friend, I nervously but happily accepted it. With a couple of rehearsals and prayers, people liked and even tagged us as the newly discovered EMCEEs! This was evidenced by the compliments we received at the end of the program. Honestly, my partner and I both enjoyed it and looking forward now for future events to hone this just recently found career LOL!

As for the message for this season, like Mary, Joseph and the inn keeper in the 1st century, we must all make also a room for Jesus especially in our hearts. And for the Christians all over the world, it is about time to take back the lead in celebrating the birth of our Savior and showing the true meaning of this season.

Wishing you all a Christ-centered and a blessed Christmas! 

No comments: