D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

COH Ozamis

The other two COH facilitator and me went to Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental to conduct the three day HIV & AIDS workshop last March 16.

There were 32 participants who were blessed with my testimony and at the same time empowered by loads of information we have presented to them. Three of them congratulated me personally for the courage I have shown by telling them my life story. Real life stories can truly made an impact that went straight to the heart of the people in seminars like this.

I thank the Lord for using me for this purpose for almost a year now. I give back all the honor and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. Truly, God is in the business of changing lives and I am a living testimony to that.

This week, I will be conducting a one day workshop with the other two facilitators to this huge Christian church.

No comments: