D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Viral Load

Hello readers! I am so happy to post here on my blog about the result of my viral load test last month. I paid a visit to my doctor last Friday for her to check up on what is wrong with me for I have been suffering with a severe cold and fever since last Sunday, the day after my talk.

I got a slight fever from Sunday to Tuesday then it went away after taking some medicines. Now I am on my way to full recovery from this flu for my doctor has given me an antibiotic. I am feeling much better now.

Going back to the result of my VL test, it is 47 copies per milliliter of blood. This is a blessing indeed for it is very low and very close to be "undetected". Perhaps, after six months or a year I will have my VL test once again to check if the HIV in my blood is undetected. Thank you and God bless the person who paid for my test.

No comments: