D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My 32nd Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and it has full of surprises! God is so good!

First, my good friend who happens to be my Christian doctor paid me a surprise visit and stayed at our house till 4PM. She conspired with my parents not to tell me about the small party they have been up to. There's pasta, cake and ice cream!

Second, an LBC messenger brought my gift from my foster mother in Palawan! The gifts are three nice books, now I have so many to read. I am so elated that I gave her a call to thank her.

Lastly, my Pastor and his wife, my good old friends from my first job gave me a phone call just to greet me while others sent their greetings via SMS and I have received a lot.

It was indeed a wonderful and happy birthday celebration. I thank God for all the blessings I have received from Him and for everything He did into my life. I am so happy! It could be one of the happiest birthdays I ever had praise the Lord!

No comments: