D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Anniversary

Last March 4 marked the first year of this blog. I still can't believe that I have been doing this for more than a year now and there were few people who have been blessed when they read this.

Anyway, last Saturday I have spoken about my testimony before the graduating high school class of the academy of our church. This is in preparation for them to college. It's like making them aware what is the world look like outside the Christian school, an environment they are so used to. The message of my talk was encouraging them to deal or face the issues they have right now and not to wait for something bad to happen to them before they address it. My pastor and our youth leader told me that they have been so blessed and a lot of questions were raised at the end of the day. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

On the evening of that day, I attended for the first time the ALPHA for PLWH at my doctor's house and I was blessed to see my friends who are so interested in searching for God. I told them how the Lord is changing me ever since I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. I am glad that they were all blessed and amazed on how my life has changed so far praise God! That was the feedback I got from my doctor.

What a way of living this life thank God!

No comments: