D R . E L R O I

A PERSONAL JOURNAL OF A MAN LIVING WITH HIV

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Introduction

It's been such a very long time since I have planned to get this blogspot started and now here I am making my first posting. This is my personal online journal where in you can expect to read about all my experiences in life, blissful and painful moments, everything that happened to me for the past 31 years. Some people who might be able to stumble into this blog can easily identify or relate to or perhaps learn from my experiences. I hope it's just alright, maybe to touch other people's lives in this way. And that is the reason why I have decided to create this blog aside from the fact that I really want to write my own thoughts. Well, the only false information that you can read on this site is my name and the names of the people that I will mention just for security purposes. The rest are all true based on what is actually happened to me. So I hope you will gonna find my journal somewhat helpful if not interesting. God Bless!

No comments: